Filmedia operates :
• Succesful International brands/Tv Players and Networks that would like to enter the dynamic iyet complicated talian tv market.
Filmedia offers a specific consulting (market Intell, competitors, audience ratings, platforms, Advertising support, implementation and analysis) and an in-depth expertise in commercial and business planning to better capitalize and individuate possible partners and define potential independent launch or Joint Ventures.
• Intercepting Existing Tv Channels that need a relaunch strategy, studying a new editorial line and defining new positioning.
Filmedia can provide a complete preliminary study / analysis oriented to new channels launch : a specific consulting in terms of business development, technology, effective strategies, including
• Implementation of Tv channels / rebranding of existing Tv channels
• Market analysis
• Audience analysis
• Advertising potential analysis e Advertising Model strategic planning
• Positioning analysis
• Editorial planning
• Business planning
• Channel Brand communication Planning
• Management of Relationship with pay/free distribution platforms and main Italian Tv Players
• Management of Relationship with Authorities
• Networking with Media Peers
Scripps Network Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive is the leading developer of high-profile, lifestyle-oriented content for many media platforms including television, digital, mobile and publishing. Our media portfolio of popular lifestyle brands – HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel). Filmedia , since 2010 has been working as exclusive consultant for Scripps Networks focused on the Italian. Filmedia provided marlket intell, business opportunities, business development, Advertising analysis and partnering, Business Planning, competitor landscape analysis, relation with all main platforms, Strategy and Investment opportunities.
Filmedia ideated on behalf of Colorado Film a strategic plan to develop and implement the first free to air CRIME channel dedicated to Mediaset Spa DTT Premium platform, called Premium Crime.
Dynit is one of the main Italian Manga and Anime publishers and distributors.
In September 2013, Filmedia in collaboration with Dynit launched Ka-Boom, kids channel on the DTT platform.
Filmedia worked as consultant providing a complete business, editorial and commercial planning.
Filmedia designed and implemented the channel, optimizing Dynit Library Property . Filmedia manages strategic development, editorial supervision, ingestioning and Adv management with local ad sales house.